Thank you for deciding to join CATSINaM!
Take your place amongst Australia’s Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery professions of the past, present and future.
Your membership will help us to deliver a culturally safe approach to achieve improved health and well being for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People and communities across Australia.
Please click on the link to complete your Membership Application
- Ordinary Members: for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People who practise as an Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife
- Student Members: for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People who are studying Nursing or Midwifery
- Associate Members: for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People who have retired from practising as a Nurse or Midwife
- Affiliate Members – Individual: is open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People and Non-Indigenous Members
(for example: Assistants in Nursing or Midwifery, Nurse Navigators, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, Aboriginal Maternal Infant Care Workers, Cultural Capability Workers and Ngangkari Traditional Healers)
- Affiliate Members – Corporate: is open to Organisations who are committed to supporting CASTINaM’s ethos to achieve our vision and purpose
- All Members will go through an endorsement process and is not in full effect until Members have been through this process
- Ordinary Members and Student Members have full voting rights
- CATSINaM Membership is not a Confirmation of Aboriginality
- For more information please refer to the Constitution of CATSINaM Ltd